Holley 0-3310SA – 750 CFM Classic Carburettor
Free UK shipping included
Order before 3 pm for same-day dispatch
(Excluding weekends & bank holidays). Free shipping is not available to EU destinations.
2 in stock
Holley's new 0-3310SA is constructed from aluminium which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%. Holley's aluminium 0-3310SA will hold its shine and also can be hand polished for a custom look! Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and manual choke make it amazingly universal. The famed 0-3310 is one of ten inaugural inductees into the Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame! Its well-known performance calibration and 750 CFM airflow keep it on top still today. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburettor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's. This model is obsoleted and replaced by 0-80457S.
- Vibratory polished aluminium
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kick-down linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!